Newbold offers a range of short courses that are available across several study areas and invites students with an array of experience to enrol on one of them. The best bit about it is that it doesn’t matter how “good” you may be – each of our courses is designed to help you progress in whatever direction you may be taking.
The short courses are designed to be small in size to give you space to engage with our lecturers on a more intimate basis. Our lecturers are supportive and knowledgeable in their area of expertise.
Through these programmes you can
- Experience the landscapes and locations that inspired writers such as William Shakespeare, Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis
- Learn about nutrition, wellness and fitness and prepare for service in your local church and community by sharing the Adventist health message
- Gain a deeper understanding of British history through visits to places such as the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and the Portsmouth Naval Dockyard, where history itself was made
- Deepen your love of music and performance through experiencing renowned concerts and shows in London’s world-famous musical and theatrical venues
- Explore your creativity through photography and film.