Newbold Academic Press was established by the College in early 2015 and publishes a variety of titles authored or edited by Newbold staff, graduates, and other internationally-respected Adventist authors.
The Press promotes high-quality, original research and creative works primarily from within the College, as well as publications with a significant relationship to its history, staff members or curriculum areas.
Managed by an Editorial Panel and supported by a critical peer review process for selected volumes, Newbold Academic Press supports the College’s priorities to:
- Provide high-quality, creative and challenging learning opportunities
- Promote and mentor the spiritual growth of students and staff
- Nurture and support students throughout their learning experience
- Promote opportunities for service to meet the needs of others.
SUBMITTING WORK FOR PUBLICATION
Newbold Academic Press provides authors with a cost-effective way to publish their research, together with a personal approach. Prospective authors and editors should submit a proposal with as much detail as possible and this, possibly together with a sample chapter, will form the first part of the approval process.
Newbold Academic Press offers books in five different series:
- Festschriften and anniversary publications
- Scholarly volumes, such as theses and dissertations
- Collections of articles and conference proceedings
- Biographical works
To date, our published work consists of:
- Ecclesia Reformata, Semper Reformanda (2016)
- Ordination Reconsidered (2015)
- Reaching Post-Christian Europeans (2015)
- Journeys to Wisdom (2015)
Copies of these publications are available for sale. Contact our Academic Registrar for more information.