ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Business students – enrich your experience at Southern by gaining European business experience and studying in an international environment at Newbold College of Higher Education, England, while earning credits towards your degree at Southern and keeping your US state loans and grants.
Live close to the international business centre of London. Experience England through excursions to well-known locations and a range of cultural activities, which have in the past included trips to:
• Bank of England • JP Morgan
• London Stock Exchange • Tower of London
• European Bank of Reconstruction • Windsor Castle
• Savile Row (centre for British fashion) • Buckingham Palace
• British Museum • Stonehenge
• National Gallery • Dover Castle and Cliffs
• Westminster Abbey • Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
• St. Paul’s Cathedral • Field trips to the offices of international businesses
One Semester (with option for further studies)
Autumn Semester (September),
Spring Semester (January)
TOTAL PROGRAMME CREDITS
Flexible, depending on your chosen area of study
Dr Päivikki Kuoppakangas
OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
Southern Adventist Univeristy
WHAT YOU WILL STUDY
Choose from a range of business and general education subjects, including:
• Principles of Marketing (BMKT326) • Arts and Ideas (HMNT205)
• International Marketing (BMKT375) • Human Resources Management (MGNT344)
• Business Statistics (BUAD221) • International Management (BMKT375)
• Film Evaluation (COMM326) • Project (MGNT465)
• CS Lewis (ELIT240) • Topics in Biblical Studies (RELB465)
• Earth Science (ERSC105) • Cultural Anthropology (SOCI150)
• Reformation to Revolution (HIST465)
Please ask us for the most current list of available subjects.
Applications are open to all SAU business students who are keen to learn and experience business insights with a European flavor.
ACCREDITATION AND AFFILIATIONS
Newbold is accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges and Universities, is accredited within the UK higher education sector by the British Accreditation Council for Further and Higher Education, and receives educational oversight from the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education.
The University Year Experience is offered in partnership with Southern Adventist University.