- Family First Presentation (PPT) - J&R Arrias
- A Call to Family Worship - Les Ackie
- Simple Successful Worships for Busy Families - Karen Holford
- Fun & Easy Worship Leaflet - GC Family Ministries
- Download the GC Family Worship App from iTunes
Kids in Discipleship
Kids in Discipleship (KID) is a ministry designed for families which focuses on children. The goal of KID. is to affirm and strengthen families as the primary discipling unit for their children
KID equips, parents, and mentors to implement the model of discipleship described in Deuteronomy 6:4-7. Through this intentional discipleship focus, parents/mentors and children grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and with one another. Families are then empowered to use their gifts in worship, ministry, and mission.
Under the umbrella of the ministry ‘In Discipleship’, it is recognised that parents who are confident in mentoring and discipling their own children also become more confident to engage in the wider outreach efforts of the local church. KID resources may be purchased from AdventSource. For more information, visit the KID website www.indiscipleship.org
Family-to-FamilyFamily to Family is an initiative of the General Conference Family Ministries Department that seeks to involve entire families in the mission of sharing the gospel with their neighbours, relatives and friends.
- Family-to-Family: An Introduction - by Les Ackie
- Family-to-Family Church Guide
- Family-to-Family Family Guide
- 101 Ideas for Family Worship
- 101 Ideas for Family Evangelism
- 101 Ideas for Involving Families in Global Mission
Messy Church is a church, not a craft club, that helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour. It is designed for adults and children to enjoy together by seeking to make every element relevant and accessible to all ages. Messy Church uses hands-on activities to explore Bible stories, taking into account different learning styles, to reflect a God of creativity and to give people a chance to play together.
Messy Church seeks to reflect a God of unconditional love and is a church for people outside church, providing an oasis of welcome and a safe space in which to thrive. Messy Church is about hospitality, expressed most evidently by eating together