Do you need to make a will?
Have you considered planning a secure future for your family, by making a will?
The Trust Services department provides a free, friendly and secure service to church members, assisting them in planning the disbursement of their estate, making provision for the welfare of their families andfor the continuing support of the work of the gospel after their death.
Our Method of Working
- We work with a team of trained representatives around the Conference.
- We promote Trust Services ministry in the churches.
- We respond promptly to individuals who wish to access the service.
- Assistance by trained representatives is available, if necessary.
- All wills are prepared by a reputable firm of solicitors.
- All completed wills will be placed in safe keeping.
- A copy of the will is sent to the client for keeping.
- All transactions are confidentially and sensitively addressed.
Access the service today by contacting:
Trust Services Director
North England Conference
22 Zulla Road
Nottingham NG3 5DB
Tel: 0115 9606312Email: email@example.com