Account Executive Position
Excellent Learning Environment
Adventist Risk Management (St. Albans office) is seeking a full-time Account Executive. The Account Executive will promote and sell the company's insurance products to existing and new clients in their assigned territory, whilst at the same time maintaining high quality customer service.
Adventist Risk Management, Inc. is the official insurance and risk management company for the Seventh-day Adventist Church and its ministries worldwide. ARM has been providing insurance and risk management solutions for the Seventh-day Adventist Church and its ministries since 1936. We provide timely, real-world insurance products and innovative risk management solutions for minimizing risk within Adventist ministries at all levels.
• Responsible to lead in the identification, evaluation, mitigation, and monitoring of the client's operational and strategic risk.
• Conduct regular risk management assessments with each client to review their claim experience, and risk management programs including production of semi-annual client portfolio reports.
• Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyse risk management programme and suggest additions or changes.
• Maintain current knowledge about the competition, market threats and challenges, and communicate those concerns with the company.
• Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
• Deliver great customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients, evaluating customer’s needs for new opportunities.
• Develop annual sales and service plans that effectively manage resources to maximise return on expenditures and provide value to the client.
• Follow-up on accounts receivable in order to keep all client accounts on a current basis.
• Maintain regular contact with other ARM departments to ensure the timely processing of changes, renewals, claims and other problem-solving issues.
• Manage the renewal processes of the various policies, working closely with the designated customer service representative
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by participating in training.
• Bachelor’s degree in business related field, required.
• A minimum of 2-5 years of successful general office experience is required.
• Successful completion of insurance certification is required within two years of employment.
• Experience in the Insurance industry is preferred.
• The ability to work within a small team environment.
• Being personable and dedicated to the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
• To adhere to the ethos of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
● Professional development opportunities are available to the right incumbent.
Working Time: 36.75 hours per week.
Salary: Pay will be inline with the denominational pay scale depending on skills and experience.
The successful candidate will need to have permission to work and live in the UK. Interested applicants should send a curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 26 July 2019.