2 Radio Producers needed for Adventist Radio London
Adventist Radio London (ARL) - The South England Conference is looking to appoint two part-time Radio Producers for its radio station, Adventist Radio London.
Based at our Watford Head Office, you will report to the Director of Radio. Successful candidates will be required to have the necessary skills and ability to carry out their responsibilities to a high level of competency. Working within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responsibilities will include:
· Generate research ideas for programme production
· Write and develop materials for scripts, Jingles and Ads
· Be available to produce programmes and give assistance to guest presenters
· Conduct research of materials, contributors and potential interviewees in preparation for radio presentations
· Select broadcast music which is in accordance with the general ethos of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and appropriate to the programme, the audience and ARL
· Undertake editing, interviewing and producing duties as necessary
· Make appropriate arrangements for the management of guests for both live and pre-recorded programmes
· Learn and observe the Ofcom Broadcasting Standards/Code for radio and that all copyright matters are dealt with
· Be available for further training and development as is recommended for Adventist Radio London
· Become competent with the use of audio editing software (Adobe Audition) as is recommended by ARL
· Learn to operate all studio equipment relating to radio production and broadcasting
A degree in broadcast journalism or media studies will be useful although evidence of practical and technical skills for radio are as highly valued.
Working 18.75 hours per week, depending on the level of experience and qualification, the monthly salary will be within the range of £1,416.66 and £1,526.17 which includes London Weighting.
Applicants are required to have the right to work within the UK and will be required to undergo all necessary checks.
For an Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification, please e-mail Mrs Jacqui Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org
The South England Conference is an equal opportunities employer.
Deadline for applications: 31st May 2019