Volunteer Marketing/PR Assistant
Stanborough School is looking to employ a volunteer Marketing/PR Assistant to deal with the marketing of the Secondary School.
Commencement Date: Immediate Start
1. To be responsible for handling all marketing related enquiries addressed to the School.
2. Liaise with local businesses and newspapers regarding advertising and PR related activities.
3. To work closely with the Headteacher to ensure that marketing activities are in the interest of the School.
4. To be responsible for keeping the webpage content updated and consult with web design.
5. To take part in the constant development of brochures, prospectuses and informative publications.
6. To develop close relationships and be in constant contact with parents and Heads of feeder schools: primary schools in the London and Watford area.
7. To be responsible for the organisation of events and activities related to Public Relations such as Year 6 days, Speech Night, College Days, Days of Fellowship etc.
8. To be responsible for preparing promotional packages ie posters, flyers, leaflets in order to be used as advertising tools for promotional visits to local as well as international schools.
9. To be responsible for publishing Stanborough School newsletter on a half-termly basis.
Applicants should hold relevant qualifications and experience .
The post comes with a monthly stipend of £175.00 and includes all meals and accommodation
Stanborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment and any appointment will be subject to the required DBS Clearance.
Applications should be sent to Milimo M Mumbo, PA to Head Teacher, Stanborough School, Stanborough Park, Watford WD25 9JT or email@example.com.
The advert will remain open until the position is filled.