Adventist Discovery Centre Part-Time Accountant
Ensure the smooth running of the finance function of the Adventist Discovery Centre(ADC).
Report to the ADC Principal.
• Payment of invoices and monthly banking
• Calculation and entry of monthly journals including accruals, prepayments and
• Maintenance of the fixed asset register
• Monthly bank reconciliation
• Production of monthly financial report, Profit & Loss and balance sheet
• Variance analysis of nominal entries against budget
• Financial reporting at quarterly ADC Advisory Committee meetings
• Provision of accounts for annual audit
Skills and Qualifications
• Part qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or AAT)
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Accounting software
Working Time: 3 hours per week
Salary – £3,506.50 p.a. (£292.21 per month) with a pension contribution of £30.49 a month.
The successful candidate will need to have permission to work in the UK.
Interested applicants please email your completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your completed Application Form to Principal, Adventist Discovery Centre, Stanborough Park, Watford, WD25 9JU.
The closing date for applications is 16 March 2018.