Salary Range L1 – L6 £40363 - £45,664
Harper Bell Seventh-day Adventist School is a unique one form entry school in the heart of the city. The school wishes to appoint an Assistant Head Teacher, who can demonstrate outstanding practice, and work in partnership with a creative and forward thinking SLT.
The successful applicant will:
• be a classroom teacher committed to our whole school ethos; to deliver a broad, balanced and dynamic curriculum
• contribute to strategic school development planning and evaluation
• be responsible for whole school Maths another non-core area (to be negotiated)
• lead and line manage teaching and support staff within Key Stage 2, including associated performance management duties and responsibilities
• be responsible for delivering high quality teaching and learning across Key Stage 2
• lead, develop and enhance the teaching practice of staff within Key Stage 2
The successful candidate will be someone who is keen to develop their knowledge and skills in aspects of school leadership and will play an important role in school, helping us to provide the very best for every child and family in the community.
Harper Bell will provide continued professional development for staff within an inclusive and supportive environment. The successful candidate will benefit from the wider professional opportunities available through the school’s association with BEP and BDMAT.
For further information and an application form please contact the school bursar Deanne Jackson on, 0121 693 7742. Visits to the school are welcomed.
Harper Bell is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 9am Monday June 10th 2019.
Interviews will take place during the week beginning 17th June
Start Date. September 2nd 2019