Boarding School Assistant Dean
Stanborough School, an Independent Seventh-day Adventist Christian co-educational school with a strong and established academic tradition and family atmosphere, is looking to employ two assistant deans.
Boarding School Assistant Dean for girls (1 )
Boarding School Assistant Dean for boys (1 )
1. Caring for all sick boarders and coping with any emergencies or accidents in the boarding house.
2. Routine organization of all aspects of the physical care of boarders, and sharing with the other Housemaster/Matron the duties of the boarding house.
3. Assisting the Housemaster/Matron and resident staff to plan and carry out a varied program of activities for boarders after school and on weekends.
4. In an emergency, caring for day pupils is required. Strongly supporting the Housemaster/Matron maintaining a safe, pleasant environment for boarding pupils.
5. Maintaining a warm, friendly atmosphere in the boarding school so that parents, Governors and school visitors feel welcome.
The post comes with an annual salary of £12,000 and includes all meals and accommodation. The position has an immediate start date.
Stanborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Interested applicants who have the right to work in the UK are requested to contact the P.A. to the Head Teacher for the application package. Email: email@example.com Tel: 01923 673268
The advert will run until the position is filled.