Building Services Supervisor
Hours per week: 36.5 - All year round - Monday - Friday - variable shift pattern (may include some evening and occasional weekend work)
Contract Type: Permanent
Harper Bell Seventh-day Adventist School, Birmingham, B12 0EJ
Telephone Number: 0121 693 7742, Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: June 2019
The School requires an enthusiastic, hardworking Building Services Supervisor. You must be able to show you have practical experience to undertake maintenance work of the Site.
You will be responsible for:
• General maintenance of the school buildings and grounds
• Small DIY tasks, decorating, plumbing, repairs, cleaning.
• Grounds maintenance - ensuring the grounds are well maintained and litter free.
• General janitorial duties throughout the school day to ensure all facilities are clean and safe.
• Assist in the opening/closing of the Site. First point of contact for out of hours calls
• You must be able to show you have practical experience to undertake maintenance work of the Site. Knowledge of H & S requirements and general maintenance experience would be beneficial
We can offer you:
• Supportive and hardworking staff to work alongside
• A dedicated leadership team
If you are interested and would like to find out more please contact the school to arrange an informal visit.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 05/04/2019.
For further details and an application form, please contact the school office by email.