Stanborough School, an Independent Seventh-day Adventist Christian co-educational school with a strong and established academic tradition and family atmosphere, is looking to employ a part time ICT teacher to commence as soon as possible at a salary of £16,426.
VACANCY: PART TIME ICT TEACHER
1. Teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 ICT
2. Provide learning support to all learners.
3. Undertake Form tutor responsibilities
4. Will have staff duties at break and lunch times
5. Participate in all school activities
6. Undertake additional duties as required by the Faculty leader and Head Teacher.
.Applicants should hold
1. an ICT degree
2. a teaching qualification
3. relevant experience and
4. have authorisation to work in the UK.
Stanborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Interested applicants please contact the P.A. to the Head Teacher for an application pack. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:01923 673268
The offer of employment in respect of this post will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate from the Barring and Disclosure Service (formerly known as CRB).
The advert will run until the position is filled.