Temporary IT Assistant
The British Union Conference (BUC) church headquarters IT department is seeking an individual to assist with the content migration of websites into new systems and provide IT desktop support. The role will include the continued development of the BUC websites and the resolution of IT issues within the BUC.
The appropriate person will have:
• A strong desire to use their expertise to serve the church and to help fulfil its mission.
• Ability to solve IT issues for members of staff including the use of Microsoft Office, Windows and installing/troubleshooting peripherals.
• Knowledge of Networks would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of HTML
• Experience of using content management systems for websites.
• Knowledge of SQL, XML and JSON is a bonus
• An ability to work independently on projects and as part of a team.
This is a temporary, part-time position, up to 30 hours per week for someone available as soon as possible until the end of September 2019. Salary £10.35 per hour.
The person will have direct responsibility to the IT Director.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Download the Application form and email it to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 31st May 2019.