Lunchtime Assistant (Main School & Nursery)
Stanborough Primary School is seeking to appoint a Lunchtime Assistant (part-time Monday-Thursday 11.45am – 2.30pm, term-time only) for September 2018.
Stanborough Primary School is a small, friendly school, situated in the idyllic surroundings of Stanborough Park. Through dedication and teamwork, we provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment in which every pupil is encouraged to excel.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be committed to good hygiene practices.
- Possess a firm but pleasant manner.
- Be able to manage pupil behaviour positively.
- Be able to encourage the children to eat healthily.
- Be committed to the school’s Christian ethos.
- Be able to work with policies and procedures.The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service and other safeguarding checks.
To request a copy of the job description and application form, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org contact the School Secretary (from 20 August) at Stanborough Primary School, Appletree Walk, Watford, Herts WD25 0DQ. Tel: 01923 673291. Email: email@example.com