Part-time Receptionist Position
A Part time receptionist is required at the South England Conference.
Based at our Watford Office, reception cover is required one a job share basis.
For immediate start, the suitable candidate is required to have proven experience in reception and general office duties. You will generally work two weeks in the month and there may be some additional hours available to cover for holidays and other leave.
The following skills are required:
- A professional and courteous manner
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- The ability to respond confidently to questions/queries raised by church members and external agencies
Hours of work: 9:00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Thursday and 9:00am - 12:15pm on Fridays.
Based on the level of experience, the rate of pay will be between £8.48 and £11.22 per hour, which includes London Weighting.
The successful candidate will be required to have the right to work in the UK. All necessary checks will be carried out.
Applicants are invited to request an application form, Job description and person specification by contacting Mrs Jacqui Crawford, 25 St Johns Road, Watford, Herts. WD17 1PZ or e-mail: email@example.com
The closing date for applications will be 21st March 2017.