The Headteacher and Governors at Stanborough Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent Key Stage Two teacher for September 2019.
Stanborough Primary School is a small, friendly school, situated in the idyllic surroundings of Stanborough Park. Through dedication and teamwork, we provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment in which every pupil is encouraged to achieve high standards in learning and conduct.
The successful applicant will:
• Have QTS and a relevant teaching qualification
• Have a growth mindset and develop this with pupils
• Through high expectations, inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
• Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
• Plan and teach stimulating and well-structured lessons
• Positively impact the learning and progress of pupils
• Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
• Make accurate and productive use of assessment and feedback
• Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a safe and productive learning environment
• Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
• Be committed to the School’s Christian ethos and demonstrate high standards of personal and professional conduct
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service and other safeguarding checks.
To request an application form and pack, please contact the School Secretary at Stanborough Primary School, Appletree Walk, Watford, Herts WD25 0DQ Tel: 01923 673291 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 14 June 2019