Radio/Media Personal Assistant
A Radio/Media Personal Assistant is required by the South England Conference
Based at our Watford Head Office, you will report to the Radio and Communication Directors. You will be required to give comprehensive support to them. The successful candidate will be required to have the necessary skills and ability to carry out the following responsibilities with a high level of proficiency:
- Manage and update the websites of Adventist Radio London and South England Conference
- Undertake research for radio programme production, writing and broadcasting
- Maintain accurate departmental records
- Manage and maintain an organised office environment
- Deal efficiently and effectively with enquiries from the public
- Create and maintain database specific to the needs of the departments
- Assist directors as required to research, formulate and execute departmental plans and to ensure smooth running of the departments
- Work as a team member to fulfil the strategic plan of the departments and the organisation
- Perform such other duties as requested by the Departmental Directors/Administration/Executive Committee
A BA in journalism or media studies would be desirable
Working 37.5 hours per week, depending on the level of experience and qualification, the annual salary will be within the range of £22,509.72 and £28,676.76, which includes London Weighting.
Applicants are required to have the right to work within the UK and will be required to undergo all necessary checks.
For an Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification, please e-mail Mrs Jacqui Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org
The South England Conference is an equal opportunities employer.
Deadline for applications: 27th October 2017