Treasury Apprentice Required
The South England Conference is looking to appoint a Treasury Apprentice
Duties will include the following:
· Overall, to assist in the provision of Treasury Service within and outside SEC organisation.
· The role is based in the Treasury Department and will cover a wide variety of tasks such as income, payroll, payments, gift aid and audit.
· To maintain a confidential (manual and electronic) filing system to ensure that accurate up to date information is available to the Treasury department.
· To prepare and despatch standardised letters and e-mails as directed to the required standards and timescales.
· To respond to basic requests for information relating to the Treasury service.
· To undertake filing, photocopying, collation of information and general clerical work on behalf of the Treasury department.
· To undertake standard word-processing, presentation work, spreadsheet work and database input as required.
· To liaise with other Treasury staff for additional duties as required.
The post holder should have completed their A-levels and looking forward to pursuing further studies eg an accounting diploma, AAT or equivalent. A keen eye for detail will be required as well as a positive attitude to work.
· The ability to work within a team environment and being able to teamwork with other support staff
· Being personable and dedicated to the mission of the South England Conference
· To adhere to the ethos of the South England Conference
Reporting to the Treasurer, the monthly salary which includes London Weighting Allowance will amount to £1,566.92 per month
To request an application form, job description and person specification, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are required to have the right to live and work in the UK and necessary checks will be carried out. The South England Conference is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for application – 14th June 2019