Volunteer ICT Technician
Stanborough School, an Independent Seventh-day Adventist Christian co-educational school with a strong and established academic tradition and family atmosphere, is looking to employ the following volunteer staff to commence from August 2017:
VACANCY: VOLUNTEER ICT TECHNICIAN
1. Provide hardware & software technical support.
2. Help assess the technical & functional capability of existing systems & contribute to the strategic plans of the department.
3. Maintain the IT department’s asset register.
4. Administer daily backup of networked data & assist in the restoration of same.
5. Help maintain the department’s intranet.
6. Undertake additional duties as required by the IT manager.
The post comes with a monthly stipend of £175.00 and includes all meals and accommodation
Stanborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Interested applicants- please contact the P.A. to the Head Teacher for the application package on Email: email@example.com Tel:01923 673268
Closing Date: The advert will run until the position is filled.